When my dog ran out the house 🐶

I unlock the door then unlock the other door. I open the door and I get a bag of groceries. Then I get another and another. And I bring them to the kitchen. As I’m walking toward the door I open it to get another bag but I hear my dogs footsteps his paws on the floor running towards me. I tried grabbing him but he zoomed right passed me. My sister seen and she ran after him. Then some of our friends from the neighborhood help us to grab him. And instead of my dog running away he ran back inside.

Comments

  1. CGBSE 10th Model question papers 2021 - Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education will release the CGBSE model question papers to download all the subject of CGBSE Board 10th Model Paper 2021. You may download by given link below.CG Board 10th Question Paper 2021.If you want to get all the update of CGBSE Board then you may visit our site regularly. CG Board 10th Question Paper 2021 Along with this, they should solve CGBSE 10th previous years question papers to practise with more papers.n Asked From Each Unit of the Subject.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Squirrels 🐿

My Walk To The Hospital 🏥