Greatest Achievement

Greatest Achievement
My greatest Achievement was when me and my teammates Won the Championship for basketball LAST year. And we played yesterday.And me and my Teamates Won ๐Ÿฅ‡ the Championship THIS year Too for basketball๐Ÿ€.  And a bad thing that happened to me was that I jammed my finger. Cause I was gonna catch the rebound then... the ball hit my finger like really hard. And now my finger is like greenish/blueish.BTW when I say yesterday I mean October 26. So yea I hoped you like my blog post.

Comments

  1. Congrats on winning the championship! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys one! Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Squirrels ๐Ÿฟ

When my dog ran out the house ๐Ÿถ

Thinking About What To Write About ๐Ÿค”